Leg and hand problems

I'm a bit worried at the moment and I'm hoping someone here has had the same or might know what's happening.

I hope it's ok to ask here :) 

Last couple of months my legs have been giving out on me, I suddenly can't move them or they won't bend and I can't really control or feel them. And I'm having problems with my hands as well, they shake tremble and I sometimes can't grip or make them move as well. 

I've read before that people with autism can have motor control issues but I am in my 20s so I'm not sure if I'm to old to have them now.

Is this autism related do you think? I don't know what to think.

Parents
  • I don’t think it’s related to autism at all. I think you may have muscle weakness if you are not active every day, and this can cause muscle spasms etc.

It’s best to chat with your GP. Call early and tell the receptionist that your problem is related to arm and leg weakness. The GP will then want to see you. 
    some surgery’s have a contact form for advice from a doctor, and it takes a few days for a reply. Maybe you can see if they have this in the first instance?

• I don’t think it’s related to autism at all. I think you may have muscle weakness if you are not active every day, and this can cause muscle spasms etc.

It’s best to chat with your GP. Call early and tell the receptionist that your problem is related to arm and leg weakness. The GP will then want to see you. 
    some surgery’s have a contact form for advice from a doctor, and it takes a few days for a reply. Maybe you can see if they have this in the first instance?

Children
No Data