Leg and hand problems

I'm a bit worried at the moment and I'm hoping someone here has had the same or might know what's happening.

I hope it's ok to ask here :) 

Last couple of months my legs have been giving out on me, I suddenly can't move them or they won't bend and I can't really control or feel them. And I'm having problems with my hands as well, they shake tremble and I sometimes can't grip or make them move as well. 

I've read before that people with autism can have motor control issues but I am in my 20s so I'm not sure if I'm to old to have them now.

Is this autism related do you think? I don't know what to think.

Parents
  • It’s very hard to know without blood tests and examination. Do you have a restricted diet? It could be severe vitamin deficiency but there are also medical conditions that could cause it. I appreciate that we are not often the types to engage with doctors but I think that would be the best course of action for you to make a GP appointment if you haven’t already

• I know your right I think I'm just putting of the inevitable. Its just doctors are so difficult, first have to try and get an appointment and then need to make sure I don't have a meltdown and get burn out at the end of it Cry

I'm hoping it'll just get better on its own.

Reply Children
No Data