Scared about the heat

Is anyone else worried about Monday and Tuesday? There's a weather warning in place here. It could get to 36-degrees here on Monday! I know it'll be hotter elsewhere but this is still a lot of heat to endure. I'm so scared. I don't want to be ill. Do you think it's likely I'll be ill in this heat? I'm going to try and keep hydrated and stay in, hopefully I'll be ok, but it's still scary. Don't want to end up ill and in hospital.

Parents
  • I have been surprised today how keeping windows shut and curtains drawn made a difference. It was lovely watering plants at 615 as the house cooled. Not so cool tomorrow so trying to look forward to Wednesday.

Definitely looking forward to more comfortable fresh air though. Usually have windows open most of the time.

• I have been surprised today how keeping windows shut and curtains drawn made a difference. It was lovely watering plants at 615 as the house cooled. Not so cool tomorrow so trying to look forward to Wednesday.

Definitely looking forward to more comfortable fresh air though. Usually have windows open most of the time.

Children
  • Yes it makes a huge difference and I am obsessive about doing this in hot weather. I also keep doors closed internally as this enables me to keep at least one room cooler than the others. But like you, I usually have the windows open most of the time, I love to have fresh air and feel very claustrophobic at the moment. Hopefully we will be able to fling our windows open tomorrow morning!