Scared about the heat

Is anyone else worried about Monday and Tuesday? There's a weather warning in place here. It could get to 36-degrees here on Monday! I know it'll be hotter elsewhere but this is still a lot of heat to endure. I'm so scared. I don't want to be ill. Do you think it's likely I'll be ill in this heat? I'm going to try and keep hydrated and stay in, hopefully I'll be ok, but it's still scary. Don't want to end up ill and in hospital.

Parents
  • Well, it'll be uncomfortable for everyone, I'm sure. And I am sensitive to extremes of temperature, for sure. So, I'll be eating salad and drinking a load water and have all the fans going.

But most people will be absolutely fine. It's only some groups of clinically vulnerable people who might get poorly.

• Well, it'll be uncomfortable for everyone, I'm sure. And I am sensitive to extremes of temperature, for sure. So, I'll be eating salad and drinking a load water and have all the fans going.

But most people will be absolutely fine. It's only some groups of clinically vulnerable people who might get poorly.

Children
  • You say that it’s the vulnerable who may be unwell, but in reality,  there are still many people who will think it’s a good opportunity to lay outside in full sun to get that perfect tan….. You know what the British public is like. I’m quite tired of seeing people walk by with bright red shoulders, backs and faces, and they still don’t use a cover up or t shirt to protect themselves…Rolling eyes

• Is salad good for heat? I stop eating most of the time when it's hot. I might have ice cream some time but not much.

Hopefully it won't be as bad as everyone says.