Earplugs

Hi,

My doctor has recommended I wear earplugs at work so I can focus better and not be overwhelmed by background noise. Can anyone recommend what type of earplugs to use that aren't pricey?

Parents
  • Doctors are morons and don't understand are mind set. That's rediclouse lol. The reason why we loose focus is due to racing thoughts and over thinking earplugs wouldn't solve that Rofl If anything I find the only thing that engages my brain is music something fast and up best to match the speed of which my mind works. Doctors and shrinks are idiots and know nothing about autistic minds. Don't let them give you any drugs for it either as they'll mess you up even more too.

• This reply was deleted.
  • I duno man they love to pump us with antipsychotics that then lead to further mental health issues they ain't that smart claiming it will fix is even though there's no cure for autism so how's a bunch of pills Gona help.

• I duno man they love to pump us with antipsychotics that then lead to further mental health issues they ain't that smart claiming it will fix is even though there's no cure for autism so how's a bunch of pills Gona help.

Children
No Data