Medicinal smoking...

Cannabis... Some do, some don't... I used to, but am really quite pleased with myself! Attempt 1.3m is now my longest period of cessation in about 3 or 4 years. Just a reminder... don't limit your resolve to NYE, you can make changes anytime. But make them for the right reason! :-)

Parents
  • I know this thread is pretty old, but I just wanted to chime in and say thanks for sharing your experience. I used to smoke cigarettes and have been trying to quit for a while now. I've been curious about trying cannabis oils or edibles as an alternative but haven't had the chance to explore them yet. By the way, have you heard of [removed by mod] I've been using them as a way to curb my cravings, and so far, they seem to be helping. They come in different flavors and are really easy to use. Anyway, thanks again for sharing your story, and I hope you're doing well!

• I know this thread is pretty old, but I just wanted to chime in and say thanks for sharing your experience. I used to smoke cigarettes and have been trying to quit for a while now. I've been curious about trying cannabis oils or edibles as an alternative but haven't had the chance to explore them yet. By the way, have you heard of [removed by mod] I've been using them as a way to curb my cravings, and so far, they seem to be helping. They come in different flavors and are really easy to use. Anyway, thanks again for sharing your story, and I hope you're doing well!

Children
No Data