Medicinal smoking...

Cannabis... Some do, some don't... I used to, but am really quite pleased with myself! Attempt 1.3m is now my longest period of cessation in about 3 or 4 years. Just a reminder... don't limit your resolve to NYE, you can make changes anytime. But make them for the right reason! :-)

Parents
  • Cannabis therapy is not bad, but if only this is a recommendation incoming from your doctor, in some cases, cannabis can cause panic attacks and impairment in the common situation. I started smoking cannabis to deal with my anxiety when I was 20 years old. For the next 10 years, I smoked around 1 pack of cigarettes per day. I was trying to quit smoking but never succeeded and consistently backed to smoking after 6 months. I already don't use any cannabis-related products, but I have a vape bought at liberty-flights with [removed by moderator]

• Cannabis therapy is not bad, but if only this is a recommendation incoming from your doctor, in some cases, cannabis can cause panic attacks and impairment in the common situation. I started smoking cannabis to deal with my anxiety when I was 20 years old. For the next 10 years, I smoked around 1 pack of cigarettes per day. I was trying to quit smoking but never succeeded and consistently backed to smoking after 6 months. I already don't use any cannabis-related products, but I have a vape bought at liberty-flights with [removed by moderator]

Children
No Data