Intrusive Thoughts

I have OCD traits, along with my Autism, and have had intrusive thoughts. It culminated today, whenever I was angry at losing my Card Reader for my online banking. (I ordered a new one online) Then, I had to deal with more bureaucratic hurdles to jump - to request death certificates for a brother and a sister of my granddad.

Anyone else deal with inrtusive thoughts?

Parents
  • It's the feelings that bother me the most. I've been told I have processing difficulties when it comes to emotions. So I don't know if I'm feeling bad because of something that happened in the last few days or because I'm actually just feeling low. I can smile and cry and have no idea why. It's getting harder to handle. I can only describe it as jumbled and the jumble lingers longer as I get older. When you can't relate an event to an emotion, how are you supposed to deal with it. The stabbing pains in my chest, tingling pain in my face and increase tremor in my hands, I know are anxiety, but how do you deal with it when you can't identify the cause. That in itself probably makes it worse. Sorry, just needed a quiet place to let that out.

• It's the feelings that bother me the most. I've been told I have processing difficulties when it comes to emotions. So I don't know if I'm feeling bad because of something that happened in the last few days or because I'm actually just feeling low. I can smile and cry and have no idea why. It's getting harder to handle. I can only describe it as jumbled and the jumble lingers longer as I get older. When you can't relate an event to an emotion, how are you supposed to deal with it. The stabbing pains in my chest, tingling pain in my face and increase tremor in my hands, I know are anxiety, but how do you deal with it when you can't identify the cause. That in itself probably makes it worse. Sorry, just needed a quiet place to let that out.

Children
No Data