Intrusive Thoughts

I have OCD traits, along with my Autism, and have had intrusive thoughts. It culminated today, whenever I was angry at losing my Card Reader for my online banking. (I ordered a new one online) Then, I had to deal with more bureaucratic hurdles to jump - to request death certificates for a brother and a sister of my granddad.

Anyone else deal with inrtusive thoughts?

Parents
  • Yes. Really struggling at the moment. I was going to ask the question myself but it was already here. Glad we're not alone in this. I can go for a while and have it under control, but like the last few weeks it's been bad. I've even been going to work earlier so I can get home earlier and not have to sit with my noisy head. I can't concentrate talking to someone and get mind blank. It seems to help a bit more when in my own environment.

• Yes. Really struggling at the moment. I was going to ask the question myself but it was already here. Glad we're not alone in this. I can go for a while and have it under control, but like the last few weeks it's been bad. I've even been going to work earlier so I can get home earlier and not have to sit with my noisy head. I can't concentrate talking to someone and get mind blank. It seems to help a bit more when in my own environment.

Children
No Data