whooops

hey all,

im going to apply now.

so sorry for any offense caused

Parents
  • You need permission from the website admin to advertise like this. We get similar student projects tried every week on this site and virtually never have they been approved and bothered to get permission 

• oh okay. I mean i'm not advertising, just looking for some insight from the community and trying to educate myself on something im quite ignorant on. fair enough, if it gets removed, it gets removed but if anyone feels like helping me out and sharing their experiences that's great. I just figured that this was the best place to get the opinions of people who actually experiance it.
    Sorry if ive caused any offense and do you know how id go about getting permission or where i could ask people this sort of thing?

thanks

• oh okay. I mean i'm not advertising, just looking for some insight from the community and trying to educate myself on something im quite ignorant on. fair enough, if it gets removed, it gets removed but if anyone feels like helping me out and sharing their experiences that's great. I just figured that this was the best place to get the opinions of people who actually experiance it.
    Sorry if ive caused any offense and do you know how id go about getting permission or where i could ask people this sort of thing?

thanks

Children