Has anyone read this?

Parents

• Yes ~ back in 2016 a year after my diagnosis once my emotions had settled down, and I used the developmental stages to reassess and re-narrate my upbringing in a relevant and accurate way. I basically used regression techniques to revisit the quarrelsome times of my childhood and explain to my memorised versions of my selves and others that we did not know I had Asperger's Syndrome, so all was forgiven and made a lot more sense as such.

I often recommend this book to the newly diagnosed or parents that have as such diagnosed children.

• Yes ~ back in 2016 a year after my diagnosis once my emotions had settled down, and I used the developmental stages to reassess and re-narrate my upbringing in a relevant and accurate way. I basically used regression techniques to revisit the quarrelsome times of my childhood and explain to my memorised versions of my selves and others that we did not know I had Asperger's Syndrome, so all was forgiven and made a lot more sense as such.

I often recommend this book to the newly diagnosed or parents that have as such diagnosed children.

Children