I'm a bit melancholy

My Complementary Therapist has Covid; and has to self-isolate.

This is making me feel down. However, I need to remember that I owe it to those who helped me, in the past, to give back to them. The past decade, or so, has developed an inner strength in me. I used to be soft as Hell. Now, I am coping better.

• Yes, I have to agree with you. To succeed, we need to be so determined, and need to keep going even when there is little hope. Its all about attitude and mindset. Sure I have days and weeks when I feel empty inside and don't know who I am or where I'm going. But when you pick yourself up you can be proud. 

• gee, i hope i can develop your inner strength... can you talk to your therapist by phone? not sure how you were communicating before they developed covid. however, i have noticed that as i develop some techniques for dealing with people and problems, it seems to give me some confidence. 

• I would suggest that realising people who care are also human and have their own problems shows your inner strengths and you are able to have a constructive and meaningful relationship.

It may be one positive thing of the horrible things happening at present is to show the hidden strengths  of people!