Fizzy Vitamin C Tablets

On Monday morning, I went to get the Lidl ones in Cookstown; they were all sold out.

However, yesterday, I got similar ones at my local Chemist. I was heading back from a barbershop getting a shave and haircut.

Suddenly, I feel a little better.

Parents
  • Can’t live without vitamin c, especially in winter. My doctor always tells me to eat more oranges and tangerines. Actually, I usually buy fizzy c tablets at [link removed by mod]. I have a close friend working there. Tbh, I have known him since we were kids. He’s the only person I know whose dream to become a pharmacist has become real. I’m really happy seeing him working. Anyway, the winter is coming, so I guess it’s the right time now to buy some vitamin c tablets in advance. They are usually sold out in winter.

• Can’t live without vitamin c, especially in winter. My doctor always tells me to eat more oranges and tangerines. Actually, I usually buy fizzy c tablets at [link removed by mod]. I have a close friend working there. Tbh, I have known him since we were kids. He’s the only person I know whose dream to become a pharmacist has become real. I’m really happy seeing him working. Anyway, the winter is coming, so I guess it’s the right time now to buy some vitamin c tablets in advance. They are usually sold out in winter.

Children
No Data