Am struggling with a whole plethora of things.

Which is why i've returned to the forum.  Sometimes all you need in life is a kind ear and that can be hard to find.  Often support relies exclusively on advice. But i've heard all the advice now.  It's extremely hard for humans not to immediately leap to reactionary judgement as that is the easiest thing to do. Can anyone spare me a sentence.  A non judgemental one.  Even if it's only,  "Hi and i hope you will be well".    Life can be difficult when you live it alone.

Parents
  • Hello Malojian, I remember you from some months ago. I have also returned to the forum today. I got very stressed and took a break from social interactions. Sorry to read you've been struggling.  I hope you start to feel better soon. 

• Hello Plectrum.   I'm sorry to hear that you are also struggling.

• Well, I probably wrote a bit unclearly in my post. I took a break from the forum because I was struggling with all kinds of interactions and stress elsewhere.   I went through a phase when i thought I was unintentionally provoking everyone I came into contact with. I was also falling out of my daily routine and having bad waking / sleep cycles that made it almost impossible to go to work.  I feel a bit better so I decided to come back and try it again.

• Well, I probably wrote a bit unclearly in my post. I took a break from the forum because I was struggling with all kinds of interactions and stress elsewhere.   I went through a phase when i thought I was unintentionally provoking everyone I came into contact with. I was also falling out of my daily routine and having bad waking / sleep cycles that made it almost impossible to go to work.  I feel a bit better so I decided to come back and try it again.

Children