Is this something you would say to a friend/someone you cared about?

[my name] you can always speak to me and I don't know of anyone who hates you you're such a lovely person.

If someone says this to you, would you think that they were your friend/cared about you?

Parents
  • I would side with on this one. To me, this person sounds as if they are trying a little bit too hard- almost like a false friend that would give you some sort of false assurance... However, as Cloudy Mountains has said below, it does depend largely on the context... Could it be for instance, that this person in question was just trying to console you but just didn't know what the best thing to say would be?

• I would side with on this one. To me, this person sounds as if they are trying a little bit too hard- almost like a false friend that would give you some sort of false assurance... However, as Cloudy Mountains has said below, it does depend largely on the context... Could it be for instance, that this person in question was just trying to console you but just didn't know what the best thing to say would be?

Children
No Data