Body temperature regulation in schools

Hi

I want to support my daughter's school who have a small sensory room in a mainstream secondary school. At the moment they rely on heaters and desktop fans to help regulation, but the person leading the sensory room wants to get an air conditioning unit for climate control. She has been asked for research into whether this will make a difference in the colder months. I want to help, but I do not know where to start- can anyone here help me please.

Kind regards

xx

Parents
  • Your concern for your daughter's school is seriously heartwarming. I totally get the struggle with temperature in schools – back in my school days, it was like they were playing weather roulette! But hey, let me share a little story – when our AC went haywire, we reached out to air conditioning repair in Riverview, FL. They dropped some seriously helpful tips that saved our comfort.A climate-controlled sensory room sounds like a brilliant idea! As for research, you could dive into studies about how temperature affects focus and comfort in learning environments. I'm cheering for you, championing a more comfortable space for all the students.

• Your concern for your daughter's school is seriously heartwarming. I totally get the struggle with temperature in schools – back in my school days, it was like they were playing weather roulette! But hey, let me share a little story – when our AC went haywire, we reached out to air conditioning repair in Riverview, FL. They dropped some seriously helpful tips that saved our comfort.A climate-controlled sensory room sounds like a brilliant idea! As for research, you could dive into studies about how temperature affects focus and comfort in learning environments. I'm cheering for you, championing a more comfortable space for all the students.

Children
No Data