Sleep issues

I’m currently struggling with my sleep. My sleep pattern is strange. I’ll get to sleep at around 10.30pm then I’ll wake around 2am then about an hour later get back to sleep until 6am.

The problem is that I feel tired during the afternoon, since I’ve been off work I’ve been sleeping in the afternoons. It just feels I’m always wanting to sleep.

Is this normal. 

Parents
  • I've always struggled with sleep. I go through phases where it's hard to get to sleep or I wake up very early or I wake up a lot or I have a split sleep where I wake for a long time in the middle. Or a combination of the above. I have for a long time taken to sleeping when I get in from work. At the moment I'm actually sleeping really well (for me anyway) and I still feel the need to sleep when I get in.

When I had my assessment my assessor asked about whether I get tired. I said I did and he suggested it is from the effort I have to put into interaction.

• I've always struggled with sleep. I go through phases where it's hard to get to sleep or I wake up very early or I wake up a lot or I have a split sleep where I wake for a long time in the middle. Or a combination of the above. I have for a long time taken to sleeping when I get in from work. At the moment I'm actually sleeping really well (for me anyway) and I still feel the need to sleep when I get in.

When I had my assessment my assessor asked about whether I get tired. I said I did and he suggested it is from the effort I have to put into interaction.

Children
No Data