Feeling fed up

Hello I really need help as I am feeling so fed up and sad about the way life is and with life being unfair when it should not be unfair at all as we are all humans and that everyone should be treated as individuals and equally just the same as everyone else. Also that everyone should finally get what they want as we all have rights and that rights apply to all of us. I feel like giving up sometimes on life and everything because I just cannot cope anymore with the way I have been treated like being treated badly or unfairly and not having any positives in my life at all. I just want the world and life to change and also get better for me and others that are going through the same thing as me and that life should never be unfair and that everyone should be allowed to have their freedom and to be more independent as much as they want at a young age as life should not be unfair in situations like that.

• It can Sholay, I think Alice is right. You might do well with some more support. You might meet some friends, and some people who you have a lot in common with.

I'd contact your local Autism center, as Alice said maybe going to your GP could be helpful in the way of getting more support. He might guide you to someone who can help.

Things can change in a day, but maybe exploring these options will help your chances. Support does change things, in my experience, and you will meet people if you join a group. Some might be very nice, you might find friends there, or maybe a boyfriend.

You might just need to ask for help to get it. There's no harm in trying.

I've had girlfriends in the past, but I'm not with anyone at the moment. I don't feel bad about it. I'm 40. There's still time. I have friends who didn't have a partner until they were way past 30, they are now happily married. I know people who were married at 18, have been divorced a few times, and are deeply unhappy. It's not about just finding someone. It's about finding the right person, or you might not want anyone at all. It's best to just do things at the right pace for you, and not comparing your life to others.

There's no harm in asking for help. That might help you be happy.

• I know the world is not perfect but I still need more people to give me some hope for the rest of this year and that things will finally change for me and for these certain things to not take time at all when they shouldn't in what I put above as it is not that hard it is just simple to only ask to be treated how I should and want to be treated and to only find and want some good people and a boyfriend in my life. I just need for my life to get more better whilst I am still currently young because if other people's lives can get better and change when they are still young without that taking years I don't see why it cannot happen to me when it can happen to me too as almost the same time as other people out there.

• Things do take time unfortunately, but look at this way, each person wants different things. Some people like outrage, and anger. Some people want the world to act exactly how they expect people to be, some of these people are very dangerous. There have been lots of crazy dictators, politicians, and religious leaders, who have said that they "want to make the world a better place". Lots of the worlds problems are down to people like that.

If you watch that video the man explains how things like rape, domestic violence, treatment of the disabled, war, starvation, standards of living globally, and a few other issues, have improved massively. Contrary to what the news tells you, humans are slowly, but surely becoming better in nature. It just depends on if we continue to do it. Besides if the news couldn't report on the horrors of the world, and things that make people feel bad, they'd go out of business.

The world isn't perfect, but it never will be.

I hope you get what you want, they seem like things that are good.

Be happy Sholay, and try not to worry.

• Ok thank you for that but I just need hope that it will not take years for good things to happen to me and for things to change for the better like for me to finally be treated how I want or should be treated and for me to have a nice boyfriend and more good people in my life as we all deserve it and that it should not take years for these things to finally happen to me as these things can happen to me at anytime and that everything should be the same for everyone and that nothing should take years for nice things to happen to some people or everyone at all as we all need good in our lives.

• (You cannot help other people if you cannot help yourself. And/Or - No-one can progress in life by going around just acting like a NET.)

I agree completely DC.

I remember when I was young, and I used to let a lot of things under my skin. I worked with an older guy who said to me once "You are right to be worried about that son, but you try to fight too many battles. There's always a battle, but sometimes you can't do anything. If your going to fight the world, all you're going to end up doing is getting very tired". If I saw him today I'd thank him for putting that into perspective.

There's things we can have a say in changing, but there are others that the people, countries, or cultures have to change for themselves.

Also that everyone should finally get what they want

This part is to Sholay,

Some people want different things. One persons dream, is another persons nightmare. Some people want some very bad things too.

Trying to change the world can be very dangerous. Stalin, and Hitler wanted to "change the world", it ended very badly.

The world is far less violent, and fair, than it was even 50 years ago.

https://youtu.be/feuq5x2ZL-s

That is a video where the man explains, that things are getting better. I hope it makes you worry less.

• Sholay09... Please do not bite my head off at this reply, but... It would help you a great deal, to pay a good attention to, and to carefully think through, many of the replies you have so far recieved, to your many Questions (and/or complaints about life), via the Threads which you yourself have begun, upon this Forum.

It is good to ask Questions, but it is not good to ignore the Answers.

Think about your own position, focus upon something UNIQUE about yourself, and then strengthen that... & only then use that to help others. It can be more than one thing. Simply Identify and focus your own experience/knowledge, Please.

(You cannot help other people if you cannot help yourself. And/Or - No-one can progress in life by going around just acting like a NET.)

I should say nothing else unless some support or understanding of what I just said is demonstrated. (I.e. Someone else support me here, Please, Thank You..!?). (Also, if something is not fully understood, such as Politics or the Economy, then try to learn more about it.) Lastly, "Alice" is correct, all of these things which you say upon this Forum should be said to a GP or similar. Print it all out, if you cannot remember all of it. End of My Post.

• How about your GP? Are you diagnosed? I had to tell the GP first. Meanwhile there is support here, but emotional rather than practical. I got referred to psychologist. If you feel really desperate then the GP needs to know how you feel. I hope I am not making it worse for you. I also have good friends who listen, but appreciate they are rare. 

• I do not have any support at all now and that things do need to finally change for me right now as it should have to take so long at all.

• I hear you. I’m out at present. I’m a musician. Do you have support and interests? Life is so frustrating! 

• Yes I do Alice and that people need to stop saying things differently to me as they need to say the same helpful and kind things as everyone else and to treat me the same as everyone else as this is not right or fair with not everyone being treated the same or equally. Also people need to stop saying things that are not right or helpful like it takes even many years for some people to finally get what they want like find love, have a happy life, life to finally get better for me or other people when they have been through a lot of trauma like I have for years now and that it finally needs to stop not when it is the right time or it has to take even years for these negative things to finally end and for people to be treated how they want or should be treated. People also need to stop saying that that is the way life goes and that it does not always work like that when it should for everyone as everyone of all ages need good people in their lives no matter who they are, for not everything to always take too long or it’s time for things to change or finally get better as that mine and everyone else’s life should be able to get better at the same amount of time and not for these things to take years or even too long as we are all humans and that life can get better for everyone without that having to take many years when that is not true at all as life can finally get better for everyone right now or if not it could be only be a few years or months.

• I have found myself feeling like that in the past. Probably will do so again from time to time. I realise now other people don’t think like I do. They can’t. Some here on this forum do though. Do you find it frustrating? 
  • Well when I am not getting the right help that I need, being treated badly and unfairly and not being listened to or understood and people saying things that are not helpful at all in my situations.

• Hi Sholay. What has happened to make you so fed up?