Feeling fed up

Hello I really need help as I am feeling so fed up and sad about the way life is and with life being unfair when it should not be unfair at all as we are all humans and that everyone should be treated as individuals and equally just the same as everyone else. Also that everyone should finally get what they want as we all have rights and that rights apply to all of us. I feel like giving up sometimes on life and everything because I just cannot cope anymore with the way I have been treated like being treated badly or unfairly and not having any positives in my life at all. I just want the world and life to change and also get better for me and others that are going through the same thing as me and that life should never be unfair and that everyone should be allowed to have their freedom and to be more independent as much as they want at a young age as life should not be unfair in situations like that.

Parents Reply Children
  • How about your GP? Are you diagnosed? I had to tell the GP first. Meanwhile there is support here, but emotional rather than practical. I got referred to psychologist. If you feel really desperate then the GP needs to know how you feel. I hope I am not making it worse for you. I also have good friends who listen, but appreciate they are rare.