Fitness tracker to monitor stress and being run down

i have never posted anything on any forum before so I hope I am doing it right. 

I have been using a wrist fitness tracker that monitors my heart rate, heart rate variability and sleep. The bit that interests me most is the “body battery” and “stress” measures. I was pretty sceptical to start with but I have found that I cope much better with stressful situations when my “body battery” is high. When it is low I am best to have some quiet time.  It has also been useful to look back and see when I have been most stressed. 

I am on the autistic spectrum myself and work with adults with intellectual disability and autism. I am thinking that this has potential to be be really useful. 

Has anyone else found a fitness tracker useful for monitoring how stressed or how run down they are?

Parents
  • Oh yeah, I had a tracker like that too. It's a really useful thing. However, if you want to monitor your health and keep track of the full impact of stress on you, you need to look at all your parameters. For example, your weight will tell you more about the effects of stress. You might not know it, but your heartbeat shows stress at the moment, and your weight can go down or up for a long time, which is a signal of chronic stress. I started to choose a smart scale with various additional settings. Probably, it can be useful for you https://www.vont.com/product/smart-scale-bathroom-scale-weight-scale/ . In today's world, it's much easier to monitor your health, don't you think?

• Oh yeah, I had a tracker like that too. It's a really useful thing. However, if you want to monitor your health and keep track of the full impact of stress on you, you need to look at all your parameters. For example, your weight will tell you more about the effects of stress. You might not know it, but your heartbeat shows stress at the moment, and your weight can go down or up for a long time, which is a signal of chronic stress. I started to choose a smart scale with various additional settings. Probably, it can be useful for you https://www.vont.com/product/smart-scale-bathroom-scale-weight-scale/ . In today's world, it's much easier to monitor your health, don't you think?

Children
No Data