Itching

I read somewhere on here just a minute ago about itching but can't find the comment now that I'm logged in. I know Dr Temple Grandin has said that it's a problem for her. Is that an autistic thing? Is it my brain overreacting? It's been a problem for me since I was in my 30s. I've complained to landlords and moved out of rented flats numerous times because of the itching. Is there an official respect-inducing name for this problem which I can tell my doctor and be taken seriously?

Parents
  • Since I stopped drinking milk a while back, I mainly stick to tea because it tastes better with the milk substitutes made from coconut or almonds than coffee. I'm going to notify my doctor right now about my hypersensitivity. I've suffered in quiet long enough. I would like to add additional remarks, but I need to get some sleep first. Once more, many thanks. 

[Link removed by Moderator]

• Since I stopped drinking milk a while back, I mainly stick to tea because it tastes better with the milk substitutes made from coconut or almonds than coffee. I'm going to notify my doctor right now about my hypersensitivity. I've suffered in quiet long enough. I would like to add additional remarks, but I need to get some sleep first. Once more, many thanks. 

[Link removed by Moderator]

Children
No Data