Diabetes type 1

Hello

Just joined here. i was just wondering wether there is any parent out there with an autistic child that also has type 1 diabetes like my daughter. She was diagnosed last may and totally out of the blue. would be nice to share ideas or just to know there is some else who understands

Thank you

Parents
  • i have read about people getting diabetes 1 after immunisation. and public is also well aware of autism development after the immunisation in children. i have got an autoimmune disease after probably the only 1 flu jab in my life, although doctors will probably never admit it. so, with reference to one post here: it is not about low immunity, it is about over-reactive immunity, which builds antibodies against our own tissues and try to destroy them as it recognises them as a pathogen. i regularly get eye inflammation, or both eyes, i also had spine problems due to inflammation... organs like pancreas do not hurt until it is too late and fully blown type 1 diabetes occurs, when it is too late to do anything about it to stop it. 

there can be a link, or not in any of these combined cases. each of us is different and we are just a minor statistics in the overal benefitial immunisation process. we were just unlucky. other are eaten by a lion in the nature... life is life. one never knows how things will end. 

• i have read about people getting diabetes 1 after immunisation. and public is also well aware of autism development after the immunisation in children. i have got an autoimmune disease after probably the only 1 flu jab in my life, although doctors will probably never admit it. so, with reference to one post here: it is not about low immunity, it is about over-reactive immunity, which builds antibodies against our own tissues and try to destroy them as it recognises them as a pathogen. i regularly get eye inflammation, or both eyes, i also had spine problems due to inflammation... organs like pancreas do not hurt until it is too late and fully blown type 1 diabetes occurs, when it is too late to do anything about it to stop it. 

there can be a link, or not in any of these combined cases. each of us is different and we are just a minor statistics in the overal benefitial immunisation process. we were just unlucky. other are eaten by a lion in the nature... life is life. one never knows how things will end. 

Children
No Data