So bored it's agony.

I'm unemployed, no social life whatsoever, not even on the internet. I need someone to talk to stat. I don't care what about.

Parents
  • I love horror movies.  Especially the low budget ones made with cheap equipment, little known actors and improvised special effects.  They are almost comical.

Examples are:

The original version of 'The hills have eyes'

Spanish version of 'Return of the evil dead'

All zombie films,. Usually fast moving and I'm rooting for the zombies.

• I'm rooting for the zombies

Is that because you're in favour of the destruction of civilisation? I can cope with most horror, even J-horror, but zombie stuff can freak me out. I'm not sure if it's the idea of contagion or brainlessness or loved ones coming back to life, but I've walked out of a cinema during screening of an old Romero zombie film. I even found Return of the Living Dead pretty terrifying and it's supposed to be a comedy.

Anyway, to the OP regarding social life: have you checked out https://www.meetup.com/ ? Or if you're in a smaller place there may be a local events directory - where I am one comes out monthly and is distributed lots of places including the library.  Now is also the time of year I start thinking about FE classes, although they're much more expensive than when I was your age.

• The end of civilization? 

Try Knowing. Very, very haunting. Or any version from the book On the Beach. 

Reply Children
No Data