How can I become self-employed?

I would like to become self-employed.

I am so tired to be all the time in an open plan office. This is like torture to me. I feel like a prisoner who is imprisoned.

How can I become self-employed?

Can you help me with ideas, please?

Thank you very much!

Parents
  • IT is definitely something you can do self-employed. It's a big field so there are lots of areas for you to choose from. You might be able to find a company who lets you work from home for them a few days a week or even all the time. That could be a way to avoid the office but still have the benefits of being employed. If you do want to have your own business it would be helpful if you are organised and motivated. I think there are some grants available to help people who want to start their own business. You could start teaching yourself some new skills and then make a start before giving up your job to reduce the chances of running out of money.

• IT is definitely something you can do self-employed. It's a big field so there are lots of areas for you to choose from. You might be able to find a company who lets you work from home for them a few days a week or even all the time. That could be a way to avoid the office but still have the benefits of being employed. If you do want to have your own business it would be helpful if you are organised and motivated. I think there are some grants available to help people who want to start their own business. You could start teaching yourself some new skills and then make a start before giving up your job to reduce the chances of running out of money.

Children
No Data