Violent videogames

So I sometimes find myself attracted to really violent videogames and I was wondering...is that bad?

Parents
  • I think it would depend on the reason for your attraction and your definition of really violent. I play plenty of video games, some would be regarded as really violent, others have no violence, it's not the violence itself that I enjoy, but the gameplay, the narrative etc so it's more complicated than just the game having a level of violent content.

• The specific game I am talking about is a horror survival game called dead by daylight.

• Not my kind of game but looks like fairly classic survival horror. Only really an issue if you plan to copy it in real life.

If you count how many people I've killed over the years in video games in probably numbers in the millions. That's not to count various other creatures and machines using everything from hands to nuclear weapons. I've never killed anyone in reality life though, not do I intend to.

• Not my kind of game but looks like fairly classic survival horror. Only really an issue if you plan to copy it in real life.

If you count how many people I've killed over the years in video games in probably numbers in the millions. That's not to count various other creatures and machines using everything from hands to nuclear weapons. I've never killed anyone in reality life though, not do I intend to.

Children
No Data