Aspie Women (and guest visitors)

Been good to hear from any adult ASD diagnosed women in this forum... or does anyone know any good sites for ASD women? What are your experiences? 

...previous thread clogged as now months into its lifespan) ,.....

Parents
  • I am a new, CONSPICUOUS visitor/guest to this thread. All I request in this post is, if it is not someplace here already, can you please post a "LINK" to your stated as "clogged" "previous thread"; or specify "keywords" for entering into the SEARCH box... because I cannot find it.

(I blame NAS and not you, for making it difficult to find, so this post is not a slight at you, only a request (...!). Good evening to one and all, in any case.)

...if this post shows up twice, then apologies and it was accidental (!)

• 20170730 - ASD women

They are both quite long and take some reading but lots of information and support in them 

Reply Children
  • Common decency dictates that I should thank you... and so this IS a genuine Thank you.

I feel that I must leave off from this particular thread for a long time, now... to investigate and to peruse the other threads. (Seriously, no joke.)
    I also feel a need to retract my last two paragraphs, for if the titles were so different, then that is certainly not the fault of NAS...?

Good evening and Thank you again.