Grocery shopping -anyone else?

I currently do 99% of my grocery shopping online. My stepdaughter is talking about shopping in store more. With online shopping there are various links to click to get to different sections and then choose. I have something of a set pattern of doing things which works for me.

However in store shopping is something I struggle with. I am bad at organising myself to get what I need. I struggle to make shopping lists , and tend to shop haphazardly . I think this is to do with executive functioning difficulties.

I wondered whether this was a problem for anyone else. How are you at in store grocery shopping?

Parents
  • If I'm on my own, I'm fine. With others... not so much. As I'm not in control of the situation and more likely to be called out on anything I've misbagged or not put in the trolley correctly, which can set me off as it makes me feel useless.

• If I'm on my own, I'm fine. With others... not so much. As I'm not in control of the situation and more likely to be called out on anything I've misbagged or not put in the trolley correctly, which can set me off as it makes me feel useless.

Children
No Data