Grocery shopping -anyone else?

I currently do 99% of my grocery shopping online. My stepdaughter is talking about shopping in store more. With online shopping there are various links to click to get to different sections and then choose. I have something of a set pattern of doing things which works for me.

However in store shopping is something I struggle with. I am bad at organising myself to get what I need. I struggle to make shopping lists , and tend to shop haphazardly . I think this is to do with executive functioning difficulties.

I wondered whether this was a problem for anyone else. How are you at in store grocery shopping?

Parents
  • 9:30pm on a Friday and pubs & bars are full of happy and joyful people.

And I'm supermarket shopping again.  The atmosphere is very different from the early evenings.

Also, on one of my daytime walks I met an acquaintance from the employment agency that the job centre has forced me to attend.  My friend explained why he hated that agency and left it.  He's just succeeded in making a appeal to get the ESA.  And admitted he has mental health issues.  I confessed my autism.  We got along fairly well.

• 9:30pm on a Friday and pubs & bars are full of happy and joyful people.

And I'm supermarket shopping again.  The atmosphere is very different from the early evenings.

Also, on one of my daytime walks I met an acquaintance from the employment agency that the job centre has forced me to attend.  My friend explained why he hated that agency and left it.  He's just succeeded in making a appeal to get the ESA.  And admitted he has mental health issues.  I confessed my autism.  We got along fairly well.

Children
No Data