The right and best websites for the AQ-50, EQ, and RAAD-R tests

Hello everybody,

I would like to prepare the AQ-50, EQ, and RAAD-R tests and send them to my GP with a letter as an evidence so I can get an assessment for a formal Autism Spectrum Condition.

I have searched for these tests but many websites come up.

What are the best and the right websites where to complete the tests and print out the results, so I can add them to my letter?

Could you let me know, please?

Thank you so much for helping me!

Parents
  • https://psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/ Just found this one 

The 3 tests you mentioned will all be the same wherever you print them from won't they? They are not like tests you prepare for in the "learn how to do it "sense.

Another one you could consider is sensory processing disorder which highlights sensory issues often associated with autism/Aspergers. 

I'm guessing from the picture you chose that you might be male but if you are female or want a different supporting list to consider the Tania Marshall checklist is useful 

taniaannmarshall.wordpress.com/.../

• I am a male!

To be honest I do not know anything about those tests! I am totally clueless.

I was rejected for a formal Autism Spectrum Condition assessment.

I am now writing a letter to my GP and would like to add an evidence, so I get an assessment.

• The AQ and EQ are basically questionnaires with tick boxes so just print off and tick. Likewise the link here if you think it applies. I don't know about the Raad. http://spdlife.org/symptoms/general.html

It's still worth looking at the Tania Marshall link in case that fits with you it's not only females who can present their autism in this way. 

if you look on this main website it tells you about diagnosis and the disco method of assessment. They not only want to know about social interaction and communication with others but also histories of health,relationships, education, employment etc 

My other suggestion is to see what books on autism/Aspergers your library has to see if you can read round the subject more so that you know the sort of thing to include in what you show your Gp ( or look at books from the book links I just posted on another thread). 

But hopefully others will contribute and offer suggestions too

• Thank you so much for this information!

Ideally, I wanted to do the test and see a PDF prepared which I could print out.

Reply Children
No Data