Time Out

Hi folks,

I'm starting to feel that I'm here more than is good for myself or for anyone else.  I'm naturally tending to repeat myself (I do that a lot) and I'm getting a little obsessed with some threads -  and with that leader board, which seems to be telling me I'm here far too much!

I'm going to take a break for a while.  I wish you all well.  It's a great little community.  No place anywhere else like it.

See you a bit later on.

All the best,

Tom

Parents
  • Sorry to hear this Tom, but quite understand that you may feel this way.  I too think the leader board is a horrid thing.  Hope to see you around when you feel like it, take good care of yourself.

• . said:
    I have reported the comments as abuse and all has gone quiet...but worried about Misfit....we all have enough on our plate to be treated in such a way is not excusable at all.

All though it is not excusable, it is explainable, and there are mitigating circumstances for all concerned and everything that happened.

Compassion and understanding for all concerned is my suggestion.

The higher up a leader board someone goes, the more chance they have of being taken down by those who do not appreciate being at the bottom. When qualifications start getting mentioned you can guarantee there is already someone to some extent wounded before everybody else gets going with their qualifications.

Compassion and understanding for all

Competition is good as a choice, but not though as a consistent state of affairs . . .

• . said:
    I have reported the comments as abuse and all has gone quiet...but worried about Misfit....we all have enough on our plate to be treated in such a way is not excusable at all.

All though it is not excusable, it is explainable, and there are mitigating circumstances for all concerned and everything that happened.

Compassion and understanding for all concerned is my suggestion.

The higher up a leader board someone goes, the more chance they have of being taken down by those who do not appreciate being at the bottom. When qualifications start getting mentioned you can guarantee there is already someone to some extent wounded before everybody else gets going with their qualifications.

Compassion and understanding for all

Competition is good as a choice, but not though as a consistent state of affairs . . .

Children
No Data