Time Out

Hi folks,

I'm starting to feel that I'm here more than is good for myself or for anyone else.  I'm naturally tending to repeat myself (I do that a lot) and I'm getting a little obsessed with some threads -  and with that leader board, which seems to be telling me I'm here far too much!

I'm going to take a break for a while.  I wish you all well.  It's a great little community.  No place anywhere else like it.

See you a bit later on.

All the best,

Tom

Parents
  • You know what they say about great minds Tom? I too have to break away from here. Sad about that, I have made some friends and have some friends in the making. (5 / 6 People who have made contact with me via email and phone.)  I didn't think about it being against the rules here, sorry. Best of the Best to you all until we meet again. I might sneak in every now, but never then. Peace People.

• You know what they say about great minds Tom? I too have to break away from here. Sad about that, I have made some friends and have some friends in the making. (5 / 6 People who have made contact with me via email and phone.)  I didn't think about it being against the rules here, sorry. Best of the Best to you all until we meet again. I might sneak in every now, but never then. Peace People.

Children
No Data