Autistic songs :D

Anyone got any good songs?

found this rapper 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBtfGyVZdWA&lc=z13yxbgxquvawpqun221ivk5gu31xtqlb 

must admit im more of a country girl myself lol 

Parents
  • "Close your eyes and bow your head
    I need a little sympathy
    'Cause fear is strong and love's for everyone
    Who isn't me"

You're valued and needed here KillerQueen...I know you're p***ed and raging....this community is like a purgatory of people waiting to be helped, diagnosed, supported and valued....which is why we look out for each other.

• Perhaps I'll get over it, a friend says I should complain about today, seeing a physio , when I understood that I'd be seeing a doctor, only thing is only a phone number on the letter, just I'm better with written comms.  

• I'm not really familiar with that song I know Ring Of Fire and Folsom Prison Blues by Johnny Cash, I play them with ukulele group, tho since my job went *** up , and I've had this ESA assessment I seem to have lost interest in things that interest me, and this assessment seems to have heaped negative *** from my past on me too!!! I'm supposed to be going on a day  trip behind Tornado locomotive to Great Yarmouth, tho the one day I did go there it rained, I love railways especially preservation and heritage steam diesel and electric locomotives. The payer of this trup my mum has booked first class tickets, complete with four course dinner, I'll worry that if it's fine china cups I'll be like Elizabeth from Keeping UP Apperances (for those who remember that). Tho I did read sonething a friend posted on Facebook about terrorists planning attacks on seaside towns and Yarmouth is on the list, tho not that I care if I live or die, but I want to be in control of my death when I do. This song is how I'n feeling right now. I know if I say I don't want to go mymum will be really pissed off I think, U've got a week to try and find my enthusiasm!!!    www.youtube.com/watch  

• I'm not really familiar with that song I know Ring Of Fire and Folsom Prison Blues by Johnny Cash, I play them with ukulele group, tho since my job went *** up , and I've had this ESA assessment I seem to have lost interest in things that interest me, and this assessment seems to have heaped negative *** from my past on me too!!! I'm supposed to be going on a day  trip behind Tornado locomotive to Great Yarmouth, tho the one day I did go there it rained, I love railways especially preservation and heritage steam diesel and electric locomotives. The payer of this trup my mum has booked first class tickets, complete with four course dinner, I'll worry that if it's fine china cups I'll be like Elizabeth from Keeping UP Apperances (for those who remember that). Tho I did read sonething a friend posted on Facebook about terrorists planning attacks on seaside towns and Yarmouth is on the list, tho not that I care if I live or die, but I want to be in control of my death when I do. This song is how I'n feeling right now. I know if I say I don't want to go mymum will be really pissed off I think, U've got a week to try and find my enthusiasm!!!    www.youtube.com/watch  

Children
No Data