What keeps you fighting?

What keeps you going? Limited friends and the day to day can be tiring..,.,,

What keeps you going, what makes you smile and gives you hope?, what makes you laugh and gives you the motivation to get out of bed in the morning?

Another silly thread of mine, but I've had a tough day...looking for inspiration guys....dig deep people..

Parents
  • My cat, I’m his favourite in the house of 5 and he’s always there for me, whenever I get stressed or my mental health declines he comes to me and snuggles up to me while purring as he is very soft and his purring is very calming, he can practically sense when I need him and he’ll come straight to me, I once had a book about how all cats have autism and the similarities between autistic humans and cats, me and him understand each other more than my family, even though we’re quite close, Salem is the main reason why I’m here today and I hope everyone can find someone or something that helps them like Salem has helped me.

• My cat, I’m his favourite in the house of 5 and he’s always there for me, whenever I get stressed or my mental health declines he comes to me and snuggles up to me while purring as he is very soft and his purring is very calming, he can practically sense when I need him and he’ll come straight to me, I once had a book about how all cats have autism and the similarities between autistic humans and cats, me and him understand each other more than my family, even though we’re quite close, Salem is the main reason why I’m here today and I hope everyone can find someone or something that helps them like Salem has helped me.

Children
No Data