20170730 - ASD women

Hi all, as mentioned in the long ASD women thread we will try a daily new thread to help avoid people and ideas getting lost.

Welcome all women with ASD self diagnosis or diagnosed is OK!

Parents
  • I am been diagnosed since January and I am being treated badly bye local nas branch .

• Nooooooooooooooo! Why are you going....?

• Hello Elephant. Don't want to upset caretwo by going off topic so moved to here. Not really. Bit jaded by what's happening at home and on here. Not feeling like I fit anywhere. Think perhaps it's me that needs to leave the forum until Im feeling more able to  learn the ropes on here and until I'm feeling more positive. 

• And bizarrely just had a dragonfly fly through the garden! Didn't catch a photo tho

• We would have been concerned and alway we share your sense of justice and fairness.

give the GP a stroke from me.....on first reading I though you had your doctor on your lap!!!

jealous of your sweet peas! 

• Thank you Elephant. Yes you are right we wouldn't be here if we didn't want some sort of connection with others and things go awry from time to time.  I'll get through this low patch. I won't join any new threads in the next few days but will leave some notifications on so I am contactable.  I have gp on my lap as I write so I have company and the doors open looking out onto the garden with the sun shining and can see some sweet peas in flower. 

Thanks to all of you who have tried valiantly to help me and apologise to those I have irked. 

Why couldn't I just stop writing and keep quiet for a while if that's what I need to do.. why because I know you good people would be concerned and I don't want you to worry for which I thank you.

• You have belief in me as an Elephant, and that means a lot 

Reply Children
  • And bizarrely just had a dragonfly fly through the garden! Didn't catch a photo tho

• We would have been concerned and alway we share your sense of justice and fairness.

give the GP a stroke from me.....on first reading I though you had your doctor on your lap!!!

jealous of your sweet peas! 

• Thank you Elephant. Yes you are right we wouldn't be here if we didn't want some sort of connection with others and things go awry from time to time.  I'll get through this low patch. I won't join any new threads in the next few days but will leave some notifications on so I am contactable.  I have gp on my lap as I write so I have company and the doors open looking out onto the garden with the sun shining and can see some sweet peas in flower. 

Thanks to all of you who have tried valiantly to help me and apologise to those I have irked. 

Why couldn't I just stop writing and keep quiet for a while if that's what I need to do.. why because I know you good people would be concerned and I don't want you to worry for which I thank you.