20170730 - ASD women

Hi all, as mentioned in the long ASD women thread we will try a daily new thread to help avoid people and ideas getting lost.

Welcome all women with ASD self diagnosis or diagnosed is OK!

Parents
  • Hi, I'm 43 and just officially diagnosed a few weeks ago but have self-recognised since 2015. I also have hEDS and associated conditions (also diagnosed late in 2015). 

I have a hubby and one daughter, love a certain Playstation game right now - with intense interest - and make jewellery and small gift things. Love my cat, say hi to all the dogs I meet, too. 

• Welcome. Quite a few folk with beloved pets and plenty who are creative. I haven't been on the forum long but mainly seems to be mums, 20's and a bunch of us older types new to finding out about autism (and ND) some diagnosed and some not but on the same journey. 

• Welcome. Quite a few folk with beloved pets and plenty who are creative. I haven't been on the forum long but mainly seems to be mums, 20's and a bunch of us older types new to finding out about autism (and ND) some diagnosed and some not but on the same journey. 

Children
No Data