Choosing the most suitable job

I am struggling a bit with my current job (it has a wide range of tasks some of which I am better at doing than others) and it might come to and end anyway due to budget cuts.  I am looking in to the possibility of what to do next if my job disappears.  I have looked on the Internet and have found useful articles like this:

"Choosing the Right Job for People with Autism or Asperger's Syndrome"

https://www.iidc.indiana.edu/?pageId=596

Can anyone tell me if there is a web page which would ask a list of questions, analyse the answers and suggest the best match job that I could do, please? I realise that I might have to do a training course, I couldn't do more than one year.

Parents
  • It would appear I mainly fall into table 2 with a little of table 3 as I'm good with facts. I appreciate music, tho not so good at playing it , I know a few chords on a guitar and ukulele. As regards being a mechanic, I do know a little about how a car or a railway locomotive works, but I couldn't strip one down and put it together again. I think the thing that stands out to me is museum, heritage and history.

• It would appear I mainly fall into table 2 with a little of table 3 as I'm good with facts. I appreciate music, tho not so good at playing it , I know a few chords on a guitar and ukulele. As regards being a mechanic, I do know a little about how a car or a railway locomotive works, but I couldn't strip one down and put it together again. I think the thing that stands out to me is museum, heritage and history.

Children
No Data