Sensory overload. Can anyone relate?

Hi all.

This morning I went with my family for breakfast and met my mum and dad. We then went in the amusement arcade with the children (which I hate due to the noise, lights, people etc etc. ) in total we were out 3 hours.

I am now in my bedroom with the curtains closed and laying on my bed but the vibrations and noises still feel like they are surrounding me.  I feel like my body is still anxious and I can't shut it off. I hate this feeling. Can anyone relate? 

Parents
  • Hello 

when out in public I wear invisible ear plugs that regulate noise I got mine professionally done at specsavers but they are SENSATIONAL and not dear 

they literally mouldy to inside you ear sit in your ears and it filters noise so outside noise is blocked but when people talk to you right next you you can still hear them but it's not as noisy 

if you can't get them I really reccomend ALPINE earplugs I have these aswell and they do ones that professional musicians wear it's amazing they are so good and not visible so no one takes the mick out of you for lights maybe try wearing tinted glasses or sun/light detector glasses they change to one single colour but you can still see but its stops horrible bright light becoming distracted 

• Hello 

when out in public I wear invisible ear plugs that regulate noise I got mine professionally done at specsavers but they are SENSATIONAL and not dear 

they literally mouldy to inside you ear sit in your ears and it filters noise so outside noise is blocked but when people talk to you right next you you can still hear them but it's not as noisy 

if you can't get them I really reccomend ALPINE earplugs I have these aswell and they do ones that professional musicians wear it's amazing they are so good and not visible so no one takes the mick out of you for lights maybe try wearing tinted glasses or sun/light detector glasses they change to one single colour but you can still see but its stops horrible bright light becoming distracted 

Children
No Data