Asperger's and Jobs

I was wondering as an Aspie myself. What jobs do those of you with Asperger's do for a living?

What jobs do you think would be suitable for someone with Asperger's like myself? Any ideas?

Parents
  • I'm about to start voluntary work in a museum. I volunteeer on a heritage railway, tho wish I lived nearer the railway. I've never beeen so excited about work since I started on British Rail ( I regard the preserved railway as a hobby rather than work).  At the museum I;m excited by the transport, the old toys, the Victorian music room, love to dmonstrate the Victorian ''hi-fi'' the old replica street based on real shops, a cinema & a pub, and also the room with old telephones, my Dad used to work for GPO/BT as an engineer, so I do remember him showing me his eqiupment. I'm doing this to gain experience in a museum/heritage setting as I feel that's an area I;d like to work in. I'm also thinking theatre /performing arts, researching things for historical accuracy. I gather programmes such as Heartbeeat, Downton Abbey and period dramas will need period props to be accurate. In a rerun of Heartbeat I did notice a Southern railway locomotive in  a drama set in Yorkshire, maybe I noticed it as railways is one of my main interests.      

• I'm about to start voluntary work in a museum. I volunteeer on a heritage railway, tho wish I lived nearer the railway. I've never beeen so excited about work since I started on British Rail ( I regard the preserved railway as a hobby rather than work).  At the museum I;m excited by the transport, the old toys, the Victorian music room, love to dmonstrate the Victorian ''hi-fi'' the old replica street based on real shops, a cinema & a pub, and also the room with old telephones, my Dad used to work for GPO/BT as an engineer, so I do remember him showing me his eqiupment. I'm doing this to gain experience in a museum/heritage setting as I feel that's an area I;d like to work in. I'm also thinking theatre /performing arts, researching things for historical accuracy. I gather programmes such as Heartbeeat, Downton Abbey and period dramas will need period props to be accurate. In a rerun of Heartbeat I did notice a Southern railway locomotive in  a drama set in Yorkshire, maybe I noticed it as railways is one of my main interests.      

Children
No Data