Asperger's and Jobs

I was wondering as an Aspie myself. What jobs do those of you with Asperger's do for a living?

What jobs do you think would be suitable for someone with Asperger's like myself? Any ideas?

Parents
  • I work as an Independence Trainer with adults with special needs (including autism).  It suits me because I have a natural identification with vulnerable people and find them great fun to work with.  Being an Aspie myself, I think I have an innate understanding of many of their behaviours and needs.  Also, they tend to accept me unconditionally - no backstabbing, gossip, disloyalty, judgment - unlike an awful lot of NT people I've known throughout my life.

• I work as an Independence Trainer with adults with special needs (including autism).  It suits me because I have a natural identification with vulnerable people and find them great fun to work with.  Being an Aspie myself, I think I have an innate understanding of many of their behaviours and needs.  Also, they tend to accept me unconditionally - no backstabbing, gossip, disloyalty, judgment - unlike an awful lot of NT people I've known throughout my life.

Children
No Data