Could they one day come for us....

This may seem a bit of paranoia

In recent history we have had reports of computer hackers having Asperger Syndrome.

Suppose because of these cases the US government decide we need to be on a watch list.

My mind goes back to Germany in the 1930's as it was not just the Jews who were caught up in the holocaust

Could a list of those with ASD's be compiled from those who diagnosed us?

Is this just an irrational fear?

Parents
  • I was never really minded to take seriously “conspiracy theories” during Covid, but given what we now know, the globalists, the deep state, advances in science and technology, the WEF, transhumanism, the behaviour of western governments and many other things, nothing would surprise me - I realised during Covid that evil in our world was a very real and tangible thing and I have taken my traditional Catholic faith far more seriously during and after Covid - I certainly don’t think that your concerns are irrational nor paranoia, as we have seen these play out through history in a similar way when truthful accounts of history have been discovered, the only difference now being that our enemies are more powerful now than back then, where people did not have the internet (despite their attempts at censorship of historians online, which I take great exception to) but in the end, I believe that the truth and goodness will prevail to counter and defeat thier evil 

• Revelation was meant to manifest, to herald the return of Christ. The issue is that the US only looks out for themselves. The whole point of Globalism was to reinforce the old Movie script of the Europeans as Megalomaniacs, and the US/UK as Liberators.

Now, there's a Joker in the pack. BRICS. Russia, China, India, Brazil and South Africa are creating trade policies that benefit BOTH Parties, rather than the Kelptocracy of the US Empire.

The Commonwealth became Limp, due to the Post-Western attitude of our Political Class. Our country became apologetic, and thus lost our sense of Patriotism.

• Revelation was meant to manifest, to herald the return of Christ. The issue is that the US only looks out for themselves. The whole point of Globalism was to reinforce the old Movie script of the Europeans as Megalomaniacs, and the US/UK as Liberators.

Now, there's a Joker in the pack. BRICS. Russia, China, India, Brazil and South Africa are creating trade policies that benefit BOTH Parties, rather than the Kelptocracy of the US Empire.

The Commonwealth became Limp, due to the Post-Western attitude of our Political Class. Our country became apologetic, and thus lost our sense of Patriotism.

Children
No Data