In England, are people with an ASD considered disabled and/or vulnerable under English Law?

In England, under English Law (Mental Health Capacity Act, Vunerable Adults Act, Disability Discrimination Act, Equalities Act, Autism Act, etc), are adults with an ASD considered to be disabled, mentally disabled, vulnerable adults, or similar?

And if so, what are the legal rights of such ASD suffers, what are they entitled to that differ from a non-ASD person, so on and so forth, etc? 

(I have Asperger Syndrome and suffer badly from depression, anxiety, paranoia, fear for the future, difficulty coping with change, etc.  So I am wondering whether I am considered as having a disablity, a mental disability, and/or considered a vulnerable adult.)

Parents
  • trouble is in some parts of the uk social services dont seem to have any idea what they are doing. take cheshire for instance, currently autism is not classified as a learning disability so there is little to no chance of getting any aid from them. There is also the fact that they dont give a damn where they house you and if it provides any support at all.

• trouble is in some parts of the uk social services dont seem to have any idea what they are doing. take cheshire for instance, currently autism is not classified as a learning disability so there is little to no chance of getting any aid from them. There is also the fact that they dont give a damn where they house you and if it provides any support at all.

Children
No Data