Seeking advice on gaining Autism related qualifications and shaping a career working to benefit autistic people

Hi All,

I'm looking to deepen my knowledge, gain professional qualifications, and begin working in the area of ASD/ADHD/AuDHD training, coaching, mentoring, research, and project development but I'm not sure where to start, and being an unemployed AuDHDer living in the UK I ideally need to start my learning and career in this space on a shoestring budget. 

Any advice or ideas on the courses I could study, organisations I could speak to or work with, or connections I could make with people who have trodden this path before would be a huge help. 

Many thanks x

Parents
  • I'm aware of UK Colleges offering the following distance learning courses. Understanding Autism levels two and three. These are recognised qualifications. And they are often fully funded if you meet the criteria. 

• I'm aware of UK Colleges offering the following distance learning courses. Understanding Autism levels two and three. These are recognised qualifications. And they are often fully funded if you meet the criteria. 

Children
No Data