Deleted by author

Deleted

Parents
  • Sadly, pre-operative questionnaires aren't designed with neurodivergent people in mind (I've also completed my fair share of them, recently).

There's still time to also complete and provide them the "My Health Passport" in addition, which we discussed in your earlier thread a few weeks ago:

My Health Passport

Getting the most important / key information recorded on it could still be very helpful to them - and so also to you. Even if you also prefer to work on it more afterwards, in order to ensure that everything is covered. (In any case, it's something that we should review regularly, as our sensitivities and difficulties can vary over time).

• Sadly, pre-operative questionnaires aren't designed with neurodivergent people in mind (I've also completed my fair share of them, recently).

There's still time to also complete and provide them the "My Health Passport" in addition, which we discussed in your earlier thread a few weeks ago:

My Health Passport

Getting the most important / key information recorded on it could still be very helpful to them - and so also to you. Even if you also prefer to work on it more afterwards, in order to ensure that everything is covered. (In any case, it's something that we should review regularly, as our sensitivities and difficulties can vary over time).

Children