GABA Euphoria Happiness

Thanks to ‘Kvothe’ he helped me realise what’s missing - happiness! Autistic people are missing happiness. Why? Low GABA. I have been missing happiness all my life not because of other people but because of my low GABA. Why? Because I have low B6 levels! Why? Because my mum was an alcoholic. Why? Low B6. Why? Her parents were alcoholics! It all makes sense now. Man I have been taking these B6 tablets for like 3-4 weeks now. It’s crazy how good this stuff is for me. I will keep taking these and see what happens. Man I don’t even think about wanting alcohol on these. Damn I didn’t know it was possible to feel this good. What’s next in life now? 

Parents
  • I’m a big advocate of boosting/promoting GABA and there are several ways to get the building blocks for it. But we also need the enzyme to break it down. 

I started finding the research behind Autistic and ADHDrs in connexion to lower GABA in 2020. There was some prior, but it’s been on the increase. And these papers all suggest that it’s a key fundamental difference to how we’re wired. However, our modern diet doesn’t help. And while I think there’s a lot more questions here, I’ve found a few things to help boost it. 

However, my mum didn’t drink or smoke or do drugs (religiously against them as her older brother was the opposite) but as we’re finding the genetic link to ADHDrs having autistic kids, Autistics having dyslexic kids and so on, you *may* have already been set up to have lower GABA regardless. 

GABA is designed to be the bodies inhibition, like a resistor. We can even think of them like a customs office confiscating what they please as it’s responsible for filtering out unwanted “noise”, but it’s also responsible for pruning, slowing signalling, and so on. I would suggest there is a positive to it being a bit less, but I think there might be more happening externally and impacting the gut, further complicating GABA. We do see this affected with Long Covid, so I feel like it’s a “watch this space” sort of thing. 

• I’m a big advocate of boosting/promoting GABA and there are several ways to get the building blocks for it. But we also need the enzyme to break it down. 

I started finding the research behind Autistic and ADHDrs in connexion to lower GABA in 2020. There was some prior, but it’s been on the increase. And these papers all suggest that it’s a key fundamental difference to how we’re wired. However, our modern diet doesn’t help. And while I think there’s a lot more questions here, I’ve found a few things to help boost it. 

However, my mum didn’t drink or smoke or do drugs (religiously against them as her older brother was the opposite) but as we’re finding the genetic link to ADHDrs having autistic kids, Autistics having dyslexic kids and so on, you *may* have already been set up to have lower GABA regardless. 

GABA is designed to be the bodies inhibition, like a resistor. We can even think of them like a customs office confiscating what they please as it’s responsible for filtering out unwanted “noise”, but it’s also responsible for pruning, slowing signalling, and so on. I would suggest there is a positive to it being a bit less, but I think there might be more happening externally and impacting the gut, further complicating GABA. We do see this affected with Long Covid, so I feel like it’s a “watch this space” sort of thing. 

Children
No Data