GABA Euphoria Happiness

Thanks to ‘Kvothe’ he helped me realise what’s missing - happiness! Autistic people are missing happiness. Why? Low GABA. I have been missing happiness all my life not because of other people but because of my low GABA. Why? Because I have low B6 levels! Why? Because my mum was an alcoholic. Why? Low B6. Why? Her parents were alcoholics! It all makes sense now. Man I have been taking these B6 tablets for like 3-4 weeks now. It’s crazy how good this stuff is for me. I will keep taking these and see what happens. Man I don’t even think about wanting alcohol on these. Damn I didn’t know it was possible to feel this good. What’s next in life now? 

Parents
  • I'd been having aldi energy tablets (soluble ones that are essentially fake berocca) recently until I noticed a pattern. Had a flair up of acne that I'd got under control previously and the only thing I'd changed was returning to using these. Which ties in to having them in the past at times of flare ups, just hadn't made the connection. 

Few days off them along with drinking a lot of water and things appear to o be clearing again.

Google seems to suggest it's the b12 and 6 at high doses. (Admittedly they have other ingredients too) So I've found something else that helps but causes side effects that means I won't use it...

Oh well!

• I'd been having aldi energy tablets (soluble ones that are essentially fake berocca) recently until I noticed a pattern. Had a flair up of acne that I'd got under control previously and the only thing I'd changed was returning to using these. Which ties in to having them in the past at times of flare ups, just hadn't made the connection. 

Few days off them along with drinking a lot of water and things appear to o be clearing again.

Google seems to suggest it's the b12 and 6 at high doses. (Admittedly they have other ingredients too) So I've found something else that helps but causes side effects that means I won't use it...

Oh well!

Children
No Data