GABA Euphoria Happiness

Thanks to ‘Kvothe’ he helped me realise what’s missing - happiness! Autistic people are missing happiness. Why? Low GABA. I have been missing happiness all my life not because of other people but because of my low GABA. Why? Because I have low B6 levels! Why? Because my mum was an alcoholic. Why? Low B6. Why? Her parents were alcoholics! It all makes sense now. Man I have been taking these B6 tablets for like 3-4 weeks now. It’s crazy how good this stuff is for me. I will keep taking these and see what happens. Man I don’t even think about wanting alcohol on these. Damn I didn’t know it was possible to feel this good. What’s next in life now? 

Parents
  • What I hope you will do next, is tell us exactly what brand, strength and dosage you take.

Maybe even provide an indication of your body size, (LMS would be enough) and possibly your age group. 

I'd certainly like to give it a go, and see if my experience matches yours.  

THIS IS HOW THE INTERNET SHOULD WORK!!

We know know from Catwoman (IIRC) that B12 gives you more energy, We know from me that D3 makes you much morre resistant to illness, and we now know from you that B6 makes us happier! (E&OE)

No one who sells supplements is allowed to really say what they do except in the most vague and uninspiring terms, we need people like you (and dare I say it, me) to testify as to what works. 

Hat Tip and maximum respect for this post, mate! (Please excuse the over familiarity, but I get excited when other people discover and share good things!)

Reply Children
No Data