Meltdowns and sensory overload

I have heard people say they dint know why they have a meltdown I find this untrue most of the time like its always I know I'm getting too much sensory info or something has happened to make me angry

The problem is a fee things someone can address what they might of done or said wrong but it's too late they might not see why it made me so sad or angry and also people sont get that once a meltdown is over o want to forget about it and thats why I "act as it it never happeend"

I find it hard to explain my sensory triggers too without people taking it personally like I might say "I'm trying to watch tv with you but your on your phone and its distracting me to the point I cant focus" and theh hear "you shouldn't use your phone ever" 

Or I might say "I can hear all the noises at one volume and it blends i to one" and they hear "no one is allowed to make noise" 

It's so hard to find the right words isnt it sometimes 

Sometimes i can get sensory overload with no meltdown this can be just as bad a sit lets to mind fog and headaches 

1. Does this sound weird but i just want to get my diagnosis so i have a but of paper that says what issues I have so people can u understand I do have these issues and I'm not just rude