Advice on Dating

Has anyone got any advice for a first date. I am going out with a girl for the first time in over 2 years, we've been talking on a dating app, and would be grateful for any tips on how to behave and what sort of things to talk about. I am not very good at small talk and always struggle to think of things to talk to people about, I never seem to make a very good first impression with people. 

Parents
  • Ask her questions about herself and what her interests are or anything you discussed in the app. You can prepare these in advance. Remember it is your opportunity to know if she is right for you not just trying to impress her. But also don't get hung up on a particular detail and keep an open mind. First dates are there to know if you want a second.

• Ask her questions about herself and what her interests are or anything you discussed in the app. You can prepare these in advance. Remember it is your opportunity to know if she is right for you not just trying to impress her. But also don't get hung up on a particular detail and keep an open mind. First dates are there to know if you want a second.

Children
No Data