Does your sense of injustice get you in trouble?

I used to not say anything because I hate confrontation but as I’ve gotten older it’s stronger and I feel I need to do something about it. So I end up doing or saying things more so which I feel is right and justified in the moment but then I can’t cope with the backlash and I end up second guessing myself and having major panics that the other person will do something awful to me as a result.

I always handle things the wrong way.

Parents
  • I've lost jobs because I spoke out against injustice. I've learned that if I want to pay bills and put food on the table, I need to hold my tongue at certain times. (Not literally - if I held my tongue literally, no doubt I would be in contravention of an obscure policy regarding the holding of tongues.)

• I've lost jobs because I spoke out against injustice. I've learned that if I want to pay bills and put food on the table, I need to hold my tongue at certain times. (Not literally - if I held my tongue literally, no doubt I would be in contravention of an obscure policy regarding the holding of tongues.)

Children
No Data