Does Anyone Want to Chat?

If anyone wants a chat just send me a pm, i'll try to talk about any subject you want,  I'm feeling lonely and isolated today,  I've just sat in all day?

I wish this forum had a chat room , maybe its something that could be considered having

Can anyone play chess? 

Parents
  • I am willing to talk, I'm actually looking for people to talk to about their autism experiences and views of Neurodiversity. 

I have my own YouTube channel and I can talk over Zoom. Since we can't share personal details here, if you make a request to talk in the comment section of a video I can organise a Zoom meeting. 

Here's a link to one of my videos: youtu.be/aD0GKSQHnq8

• I am willing to talk, I'm actually looking for people to talk to about their autism experiences and views of Neurodiversity. 

I have my own YouTube channel and I can talk over Zoom. Since we can't share personal details here, if you make a request to talk in the comment section of a video I can organise a Zoom meeting. 

Here's a link to one of my videos: youtu.be/aD0GKSQHnq8

Children
  • To be honest Daniel i don't like chatting on video things like skype or zoom.  I even struggle chatting on phones lol .  I once went for a job in a call centre and during the interview i had to do a mock call,   I froze and couldn't talk haha ,  lol, thats another job i didn't get haha,,,